Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements are not as high as people think they are. Counter strike global offensive requirements take an average system to run the game. Counter strike global offensive is undoubtedly the most played combat game on this planet. It generally gives a notion of high system counter strike global offensive requirements. Realistically this is not the case at all. Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements for windows, Mac os X and steam OS+Linux are discussed below.
• Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements are very normal as it can run on Windows 7, Vista or XP.
• As far as the processor is concerned, it only requires Intel core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD phenom X3 8750 processor.
• One can easily have an idea of its regular csgo pc requirements as it only needs a 2 GB ram to work.
• For your own satisfaction of gameplay, video card must be 256 MB at least
Direct X version 9.0 compatible with support for pixel shader 3.0 is also mandatory.
The minimum Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements for Mac are OS x 10.6.6.
• Intel core Duo processor (2 GHz) meets up the Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements.
• Memory requirement is the same as it is in the windows which is a 2 GB ram.
• The best recommendation for graphic card is ATI Radeon HD 2400 or Nvidia 8600 M
• A MacBook should have 15 GB available storage capacity.
Now the third and the last category for system requirements is Steam OS+Linux.
• Steam operates on Ubuntu 12.04 as its operating system.
• 64-bit Dual Core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz processor would work fine for cs go.
• Unlike, the other two domains Steam OS+Linux needs 4 GB ram to run the game.
• Nvidia GeForce 8600/9600 GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2600/3600(graphic drivers:Nvidia 3/0, AMD 12.11) and open GL 2.1 are the kind of graphic cards that meets Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements.
Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements explained above are the minimum requirements to play the game. These specifications can be upgraded to get the maximum out of the gameplay. The easiest way is to upgrade the graphic card. This upgradation can take the gaming experience up to the next level, but still there is much more needed to enjoy the game to its fullest. Some of the extra tips are given below.
Counter Strike Global Offensive requirements also needs some secondary system requirements such as, high frequency pixels are very important to have an exciting gaming experience. Providing an up to the mark screen resolution is not only the job of a grapic card but LED also play an integral part of this section. LED’s having the frequency of 120 Hz with the refresh rate of 1 MS are more than enough to support the Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements.
Counter Strike Global Offensive system requirements also have some secondary specifications such as, mouse, mousepad and keyboard. They are the vital components of an efficient gaming experience. There are many brands in the market who are manufacturing the game-centric products. The mouse and keyboards made by Zowie, Steel Series, Razer and Logitech are highly recommended.